- What is Jesus bringing to my attention?
- Am I willing to do something about it?
- Am I listening for His possibility?
Andrew did not know what Jesus could do or would do. But he was willing to speak up with a basic appraisal of the situation. We have a handful, a basic dismal provision, how could this be enough ? Without the blessing of Jesus- it is not enough! But with God…all things are possible. Andrew and all the disciples were taught by this great sign, that Jesus, who had led a multitude out of the city, was able to feed them.
- What does Jesus need from me?
Like Andrew, just enough to barely meet my own needs and like a child, being willing to share and give it to Him for His blessing for all.
- What little do I have today?
- Will I share with Him when asked for?
- Will I remember His blessing and trust Him with what I have to do his purposes?